Please select a moodboard you wish to add selected product(s) to:
CHOOSING THE RIGHT RING
If you are lucky enough to have found ‘the one’ you may wish to follow the universally accepted rules of engagement when choosing a designer engagement ring – “give her what she wants”
It is all well and good knowing your IFs from your I3s, but if you don't buy her the right type of designer engagement ring, all could be lost!
One way to find out what she likes is to take a cue from the style of jewellery that she already owns.
- Does she prefer contemporary or classic?
- Does she favour white gold, yellow gold or platinum (currently the most popular metal for designer engagement rings)?
- How does she react to other women's engagement rings?
- Has she expressed interest in a particular style when flicking through fashion magazines?
- If you can trust them with your secret, after a quick consultation with her girlfriends and female relatives, you’ll glean a fairly accurate picture of her ideal designer engagement ring.
Most women prefer a single diamond solitaire designer engagement ring - but there are many ways to present a diamond on a ring. It may run counter to your romantic instincts, but she will thank you if you involve her in the decision, albeit covertly!
This engagement ring guide is to be used to help you perfect your proposal! Element will be delighted to share our knowledge, and guide you in choosing an eternally gorgeous designer engagement ring that is perfect for your budget and her aspirations!
Spend an amount that feels right for you. If you’re looking for guidance, feel free to discuss your budget with us. Bear in mind that beauty should prevail over budget when choosing your designer engagement ring!
Element have engagement ring collections that suit all budgets, and you can rest assured that all of our collections balance scintillating sparkle with the very best in contemporary design.